Great first joint event last night between IIBN and NY Digital Irish. As promised, please find all the contact details and reminders of the startups’ asks below. Follow them, like them on Facebook, promote them to your friends and network and please try and help them meet their specific asks. We look forward to seeing you at future events and hearing about the great connections you were able to make for these firms!
About DIGITAL IRISH and the HOST
Deirdre Connolly | Twitter
Sean Blanchfield | Twitter
Technology to circumvent ad blocking and repopulate the vacated ad slots with acceptable ads for users.
- Venture Funding
- Introductions to the following folks in the advertising ecosystem
DIRECT – Major advertisers at high risk of ad blocking – those targeting technical folks, gamers, millenials – think Technolology firms
INDIRECT – Agencies dealing with ad blocking issues for clients.
INDIRECT – Networks / RTB / Rich Media firms in ad tech ecosystem.
LIKECHARITY | Twitter | Website
Tadhg O’Toole | Twitter
Revolutionizing charity marketing through technology with a focus on TV ad spend, mobile payments, in person follow up and a creative financial approach.
- Financing – NOW bridge financing of $1m and, shortly, Venture financing of $3m
- Introductions to major charities – especially those with significant direct mail or TV advertising spend. For example they are currently working with Sightsavers
- Introduction to firms in the travel sector (airlines, hotel chains etc) and any large corporates with employees that travel / relocate (think consulting firms, banks etc)
- Funding – looking for $500k approx
- Investment sought of $1.5m
- Customer connections in Financial, professional services, insurance